www.digeus.com

About Me

My photo
Windsor Gardens, Adelaide, Australia

November 20, 2009

Site & News Updates

G’day my friends

Some great news.

Tim has been found and is safe, after a month of holding great fears. His partner Tony, his friends and I were delighted when he made contact. I am quite sure Tim was unaware the fears and worry we all had for him, we are just glad he has come home.

Website Updates.

I have been a bit slow, only doing minor things at the moment. My time has been spent doing research on “The Fugly Story” and other sections. New is the “Fugly Farter Gift Shop”, I would be interested in any designs people might like to submit or buy products already listed. My aim in doing this gift shop is not for personal gain, all commissions made from sales goes directly to Charity. I am in the process of locating and identifying Australian Charities in which the funds will be donated too. Any constructive feedback is always welcome to which charities will receive any funds. If you do not wish to buy anything but do wish to make a personal donation, there will be links to charities, which can be accessed by going to the “Gift Shop” on the ffw-multi  website.

To access the Gift Shop now, please press the button below.

image

There is more done on the site currently but there is much that needs to be done, in sections such as in Adelaide Gay which contains a calendar of events, forum and locations of what places, clubs and groups can be found in Adelaide. Frame of Mind section and also two new people in Fan Club section. Please keep coming back and visit my hobby site see what’s new and happening. Please be patient with me, I have so many ideas, so much to do and although lots of time on my hands too I do need to sleep and pace myself each day, ha-ha.

Until next time, take care my friends and hope you like some of the little things done so far.

Many Hug’s, Kisses and Luv to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Subscriptions